Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Other Blogs?

Like most of the net-obsessed, I am constantly reading blogs that both entertain and inspire me. Here are some of my favorites. And by favorites, I mean I actually smile when I see the titles in bold in my Google Reader.

The first two are actually sisters. Their names are Blair and Elle and they are make-up Gurus on Youtube. Despite these similarities, their style of writing is quite different.

Elle is almost twenty two and lives at College. She has been updating her blog quite sporadically over the last couple years but recently has been updating a lot. She covers both make-up type tutorials and reviews but also personal vlog which I LOVE.

Her blog is http://allthatglitters21.blogspot.com/

and if you want to check her out on Youtube, she has both a personal channel and one for makeup and beauty.

Blair is her younger sister. Blair is almost 17 and brand new to the blogging scene. You would not guess that though, because she has a very good understanding of her audience and what they want.

Blair's blog is http://blairfowler.blogspot.com/
She also has both a guru and personal channel.

Continueing with youtubers, I think my absolute favorite blog would be that of Hayley Hoover, better known on the internet as Hayleyghoover. Her blog is one of the wittiest, most intiguing and fun materials I have ever read.

Please, do yourself a favour and follow her

Other blogs that I am an avid reader of are italktosnakes, Honey, I stole you're jumper and My digital life

GETONIT

xx
Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment